We have the following positions available:
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
Our busy high-end Medical Spa is looking for someone with excellent customer service skills that loves to help people. We are growing and we want you to grow with us!
We are a full scope medical spa that offers the latest in cosmetic services and technologies. We have a fun working environment with lots of growth opportunity and professional development. We also have a great training program for new employees who are willing and excited to learn about this industry and what Dream Spa Medical can do to transform our patients' lives.
Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers as well as driving sales to increase Dream Spa Medical monthly numbers while delivering a consistent customer service experience. The Front Desk Receptionist schedules treatments, helps to sell products, and maintains a smooth flow of spa operations while on shift.
- Proactive in engaging the customer in using Dream Spa Medical tools, literature and technology to enhance the client's experience.
- Achieve sales goals while displaying prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and professional customer service.
- Take initiative to present and sell products and services in a professional and proficient manner through product knowledge of multiple brands.
- Greet all customers promptly delivering friendly and attentive service.
- Understand the services of Dream Spa Medical – the advantages, and benefits.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on Booker software and other portals that Dream Spa Medical uses to assist in customer experience.
- Personally work with clients to deliver/develop sales and customer loyalty.
- Establish and maintain high spa standards: neat, clean, and organized reception area, product cases, stock areas, and non-sell areas.
- Participate in physical inventory of stock as requested, fill in stock as necessary.
- Responsible for timely fulfillment of daily communication inquiries via e-mail, communication portals and phone.
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in the cosmetics or beauty industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work evening and some weekend hours.
We're looking for someone who will fit into our team environment, someone who is detail-oriented, has excellent communication skills, and is a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly. The ability to interact with a high volume of patients on a daily basis is a must!
Candidates MUST possess the following:
- Current MA Aesthetics license
- World-class customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Come prepared each day with a smile and great attitude
- A strong desire to grow and learn on a daily basis
- Genuine interest and caring to help patients look and feel their best
- Work well with others and integrate into our team atmosphere
- Present yourself well and with a professional, tailored appearance
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks with limited direction
- A natural inclination to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of lasers
- A strong background in skincare, comprehensive treatments and the importance of homecare
Experience with the following preferred:
- Electronic Health Records
- Laser Trained or certified
- Body contouring devices
- Radio Frequency treatments
- Chemical Peels
Dream Spa Medical believes continuing education is the key to our success. We believe that all of our team members should have the opportunity to grow and expand in their positions. For this reason we offer our team members access to advanced training as well as on-site education for your professional growth. We offer a multitude of programs that will assist qualified candidates to expand their knowledge and skill set.
If you want to be part of a fun, supportive, collaborative team please send along your resume!
AESTHETIC NURSE INJECTOR:
Are you looking for a position that allows you to use all your clinical and communication skills with room for advancement? Our busy, high-tech, team oriented medical spa is looking for a seasoned Aesthetic Nurse and you may be the person we're looking for!
Ideal candidates for this position should have the following:
- Neurotoxin and dermal filler certifications
- One+ years experience with neuromodulars such as Botox, Dysport and Xeomin. Injectable dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse and Sculptra.
- Massachusetts Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice Nurse board licensure
- Strong customer service background
- A strong desire to help people look and feel their best
- Dermatology or Plastic Surgery experience is a plus!
Dream Spa Medical believes continuing education is the key to our success. For this reason we offer our team members access to advanced training as well as on-site education for your professional growth. We offer a multitude of programs that will assist qualified candidates to expand their knowledge and skill set in the areas of non-surgical facial rejuvenation.