Many find beauty in full, plump, and supple lips now more than ever. Whether you’re a younger patient who is looking for a plumper, softer pout, or your lips are thinning due to age or other factors, lip fillers in Brookline can be used to achieve a subtle boost or a dramatic fuller shape within minutes.
While there is no significant recovery period to worry about after your lip filler treatment, treating your lips gently helps keep them looking their best for as long as possible. As your lips heal, keep these important points in mind:
- Don’t expose yourself to extreme heat and sunlight
- Don’t sleep on your face or allow pressure on your lips
- Don’t drink from straws immediately afterward
- Do not tug or pull on your lips
- Do not have a facial or massage your lips
Once the healing is complete, remember to be careful during facials or massages. Too much stimulation in the mouth area can speed up the breakdown of the hyaluronic acid.