Pre-Treat and Post-Treat InstructionsProfound/CO2RE
- Patients should be on a tyrosinase inhibitor for a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the treatment. We suggest using Environ Melafade system A+B serum and melafade Cream. This process should be done in the AM and PM.
- An SPF that includes a minimum Zinc Oxide content of 10% or higher should be used everyday prior to and following the treatment. We provide ISDIN Ertyofona Actinica in your post treatment kit and would be happy to provide this to you prior to your treatment day once your treatment date is secured and prepaid.
- For patients that have epidermal pigmentation present, Hydroquinone should be used in conjunction with the Melafade system. This product should be added only in the PM. The use of Hydroquinone should be discontinued four days prior to The Profound procedure and 7 days prior to The CO2RE procedure.
- This process should resume 7-10 days post The Profound procedure and 1 month post The CO2RE procedure. Please be sure to clear the use of these products with your provider. We will schedule a phone or in person follow up with you after your treatment in order to ensure that you can go over any questions with your provider.
- Your provider will make all necessary recommendations in your treatment plan and necessary home care routine at your in person follow up appointment. It is essential that you keep these follow up appointments as they are in place for us to ensure that we are giving you every tool necessary to have a successful recovery and long lasting beautiful results.
- Avoiding the sun for a minimum of one month post the procedure is of the utmost importance. This means that if you will be outside in the direct sunlight for more than 10 minutes, you will need to reapply sunscreen and wear a hat.
At Dream Spa Medical we believe in having open communication and ensuring that your results are exactly as you and your provider expect them to be. For this reason we always schedule our patients that are either new to us or new to this specific treatment with a 2 week in-person follow up. This is a time for you and your provider to discuss your results and future treatments as well as go over any additional questions. The exception to this would be if you and your provider have developed a monthly treatment plan or if you are signed up for a series of pre-planned treatments such as Laser Hair Removal. In this case you will receive communication from Dream Spa Medical within 48 hours checking in on you. If at any point in time on your journey with us you would like to schedule a follow up or speak to your provider about your most recent treatment or progress we are happy to accomodate in person, virtually, by phone or email.
We are always here to ensure that you LOOK BETTER, FEEL BETTER!