Prior to Treatment
- Please come to appointment makeup free
- Contacts must be removed before treatment
After Care Instructions
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Swimming should be avoided for at least 24 hours.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24 hours but may weaken the effect of the lash lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing and pat gently to dry.
- Avoid waterproof mascara due to the excessive rubbing required to remove.
- Do not use eyelash curlers. (You shouldn’t need to.)
At Dream Spa Medical we believe in having open communication and ensuring that your results are exactly as you and your provider expect them to be. For this reason we always schedule our patients that are either new to us or new to this specific treatment with a 2 week in-person follow up. This is a time for you and your provider to discuss your results and future treatments as well as go over any additional questions. The exception to this would be if you and your provider have developed a monthly treatment plan or if you are signed up for a series of pre-planned treatments such as Laser Hair Removal. In this case you will receive communication from Dream Spa Medical within 48 hours checking in on you. If at any point in time on your journey with us you would like to schedule a follow up or speak to your provider about your most recent treatment or progress we are happy to accomodate in person, virtually, by phone or email.
We are always here to ensure that you LOOK BETTER, FEEL BETTER!