- Proactive in engaging the customer in using Dream Spa Medical tools, literature and technology to enhance the client's experience.
- Achieve sales goals while displaying prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and professional customer service.
- Take initiative to present and sell products and services in a professional and proficient manner through product knowledge of multiple brands.
- Greet all customers promptly delivering friendly and attentive service.
- Understand the services of Dream Spa Medical – the advantages, and benefits.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on Booker software and other portals that Dream Spa Medical uses to assist in customer experience.
- Personally work with clients to deliver/develop sales and customer loyalty.
- Establish and maintain high spa standards: neat, clean, and organized reception area, product cases, stock areas, and non-sell areas.
- Participate in physical inventory of stock as requested, fill in stock as necessary.
- Responsible for timely fulfillment of daily communication inquiries via e-mail, communication portals and phone.
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in the cosmetics or beauty industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work evening and some weekend hours.