What is EON?
EON by Dominion Aesthetic uses intelligent robotic technology to deliver combined laser and cooling technology to heat fat below the skin’s surface while maintaining a comfortable temperature.
EON’s smart sensor technology maps each patient’s body topography and delivers touchless treatment to give patients the largest single-treatment fat reduction rate of any non-surgical body contouring technology.
How does EON work?
EON induces apoptosis, a natural physiological process that kills unwanted fat cells, to help patients continue to lose fat over the 12 weeks following their treatment. The body naturally eliminates the dead fat cells through its lymphatic system.
Which areas can EON treat?
A full body assessment will be performed at your consultation and your provider can help guide you in your body contouring goals and expectations.
What type of results can I expect with EON?
EON's technology is effective in that it has the largest millimeter percentage per area out of all devices. Coolsculpt is 2mm max where EON's average is 6.3mm.
What should I expect during my EON appointment?
The treatment itself is fast! A technician will be present to take your before pictures, get your measurements, answer any questions you may have and optimize the robot to deliver the best results. The procedure will not take longer than 60 minutes.
Do EON treatments hurt?
No! EON treatments are very comfortable given it's a touchless treatment combined with their proprietary cooling technology making it virtually painless.
Is EON safe?
Yes, EON technology is safe, non-invasive and FDA cleared.
How much does an EON treatment cost?
It ranges from $2500-$3000 depending on the area(s) to treat and type of membership (Dream Club Members get a discount on all treatments.)
How long do EON treatments last?
The fat that is eliminated is permanently destroyed. As with all body treatments, it's important to maintain a healthy diet and level of activity so that remaining fat cells don't expand.
How many EON treatments are needed?
One treatment, that's the beauty and effectiveness of this technology that all it takes is just one treatment to see results. Depending on your goals, it can also be combined with our other cosmetics treatments we offer to achieve your desired results.
Is there any downtime?
No downtime, you can even come during your lunch break!
How long does it take to see the full results?
12 weeks for optimal results.
Who is a good candidate for EON?
EON works best for patients who want to lose stubborn unwanted fat that they cannot get rid of with diet and exercise.
How does this compare to Cool Sculpting?
EON and CoolSculpting are both non-surgical body contouring technologies designed to reduce stubborn body fat, however, they differ in a few major ways:
- CoolSculpting uses a fat-freezing process called cryolipolysis; EON is a first of its kind robot that's more effective in destroying fat cells using heat-based laser technology in a contact free way
- Post-treatment massage is necessary for CoolSculpting patients to experience optimal results; EON does not require post-treatment massage
- CoolSculpting’s applicator device requires a topical gel; EON does not require any gels or creams, as the technology is completely touchless.
- CoolSculpting can be an uncomfortable treatment; EON is virtually painless
- CoolSculpting takes longer to treat the abdominal area than EON and requires more treatments for desired results
- Patients see better results with EON as the technology allows it to destroy more fat cells, per area out of all devices. Coolsculpting is 2mm max where EON's average is 6.3mm