If you’re a mama, you know the stress to the body associated with carrying your baby around for 9 months. You not only experience a growing and stretched-out belly, but you also experience one of the biggest pregnancy and childbirth changes in an area people won’t notice just by looking at you: the pelvic floor.
Am I a Candidate for EMSELLA?
Adults who are experiencing pelvic floor weakness could be good candidates for EMSELLA. To be an ideal candidate for the treatment, you should:
- Be in generally good physical health
- Have the desire to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
- Have realistic expectations for the treatment
- Have no metal or electronic implants
- Not be currently pregnant or breastfeeding